Saturday, January 6, 2018

An Indian Eminent Artist Mr. SHABBIR HASAN QUAZI appreciates S. Bhatt's Art Works and the medium that I've used, the application which I've applied, the composition which I've created, the arrangement which I've arranged. Mr. S.H. QUAZI said that, "MR. BHATT YOUR ALL WORKS THAT I'VE NEVER EXPECTED IN MY ART JOURNEY, YOUR WORKS IS BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF MINE. YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM RAJASTHAN'S CONTEMPORARY ARTIST'S AND YOU WORKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND IT'S COMPLETELY BASED ON THE LITERATURE. YOUR WORK WILL DEFINITELY CREATE A HISTORY IN THE ART WORD." Thank you sir for such a beautiful and golden words for me that you have observed in my creativity. This moment happened in 20th KALA MELA, Jaipur, organised by RAJASTHAN LALIT KALA ACADEMY JAIPUR from 4th to 8th January 2018

https://youtu.be/CoMP_-K6zRg

No comments:

Post a Comment